If you have questions about your child’s health care or vaccination status, please consult your pediatrician.
- Immunize Colorado: 501(c)(3) organization which "works to protect Colorado families, schools and communities from vaccine-preventable diseases"
- Colorado Vaccine Equity Taskforce: "The Colorado Vaccine Equity Taskforce exists to ensure that all groups – regardless of race, ethnicity, ability and other factors – have all the facts to make informed decisions about the safety of vaccines for their families, and to hold leaders accountable for ensuring access to these vaccines for all."
- Find your school's current immunization rates
- Immunize for Good: Answers to vaccine questions, important facts
- VaCunalosPorSuBien: Respuestas a preguntas sobre vacunas, hechos importantes
- Online Immunization Education Module: Developed by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
- Find My Legislator: Enter your address, find the name and email of your state legislators
- Sierra's Race Against Meningitis: 501(c)(3) organization which holds an annual charitable race event to raise funds for meningitis vaccines. Learn more about the risk of meningitis.
- Child Vaccination Across America: Interactive map that provides state-by-state information about disease-specific immunization rates and exemption policies
- Vaccine Education Center: from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Immunization Schedules: For babies, children, teens, and adults
- Voices for Vaccines: National nonprofit group of parents speaking up for immunizations
- SAFE Communities Coalition and Action Fund: National advocacy group for pro-science and pro-vaccine policies
- Vaccinate Your Family: National nonprofit dedicated to the prevention of all vaccine-preventable diseases